Free Member
May 28, 2019
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Complete Newbie
Once Boris gets in you wont even get Indy Ref2 and if by a slim chance you do, you'll be in for a bigger disappointment than the last time.

Folk are waking up to the insanity and treachery of Spudgun and her SNP. They only hold sway at the moment because they have the Greens (joke party) hanging out of their butts. You'll see ;)

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
I hope boris goes full boris and we might waken up to the fact right wing racists aren’t actually the way forward. You obviously won’t agree with that but I can always dream. One day, maybe

BRASH

Free Member
May 28, 2019
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Complete Newbie
No I don't and it's a pointless argument because our opinions are clearly miles apart.

I could tell you things about the SNP that'd make your eyes water but there are reasons I cannot discuss these on open forum. I'll leave it at that.

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
You think he isn’t? Based on what?

Now now. Be the bigger person and walk away. We have all types here, if brash chooses to be a tory voting hun supporter that's entirely his prerogative and we should respect that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Why do you assume I’m a big fan of the snp? I just see them as a vehicle to meet my wish for independence from westminster and your heroes in the Tory party.

BRASH

Free Member
May 28, 2019
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Complete Newbie
Why do you assume I’m a big fan of the snp? I just see them as a vehicle to meet my wish for independence from westminster and your heroes in the Tory party.

See my previous post.

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
See my previous post.
From the bloke that calls himself “ a sweaty too” then puts a Union Jack on his avatar and sings boris praises I’m not sure you know what you are

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Bit late for that now, glad I never started this ?

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base

That's a snazzy looking new profile pic you got yourself there. You must know someone with some serious tech skills ;)

OP
OP
Grianan
Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
I meant to quote grianan there, oops

Well, on one hand it has unleashed some vitriol which is, quite frankly, unpleasant.

On the other hand I have a rather nice new avatar which feels better.

For some of us, the union flag has unfortunate connotations of right wing extremism ... I think a number of posts on this thread show exactly why that is the case.

The irony is, I’d quite like to ask one poster the symbolism of their avatar, but wary of what It may unleash!

Each to their own. I respectfully asked for this not to happen.

ShaKen

Free Member
Apr 26, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
C Class Low Profile
Exp
A few years
.......For some of us, the union flag has unfortunate connotations of right wing extremism ... I think a number of posts on this thread show exactly why that is the case.

I agree!

You know it’s sad, there was a time when I was very proud of both the Union Flag and the Saltire Flag, but those days are gone now; stolen by the extremes on both sides.

Personally I wouldn’t have a Union flag on my car/Motorhome/boat/dog/clothing as it (for a lot of people) symbolises right wing political views and a support for Brexit (which I don’t), nor would I cover my car/Motorhome/boat/dog/clothing with the Saltire which (for a lot of people) symbolises Scottish nationalism/ demands for independence (which I don’t personally agree with).

Perhaps we should design a “neutral” flag - for those of us that are sickened by the extremism that is taking a hold of politics and is souring not only the nation(s) but also the forums (such as this) that have nothing to do with politics.

Note also: if people want to have a political joust - take it to the U Shaped lounge or another forum- this one is meant to be about Motorhomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back