Unexpected good things during lockdown. (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Every day my wife and I try to walk for about an hour. To date we have discovered some wonderful walks within several hundred metres of the home we have lived in for 40 years. During the summer we did the same on our bikes, we live in a truly lovely area.
Our previous life has been flying to India and the far east or spending months with our van in France, Spain and Portugal or visiting as many shows that fitted into the gaps. There can be a plus to every negative it seems.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We are amazed on what we have around us, if you look you will find. 😁

Now ............... a true and funny story, we are at a friends house for a long weekend, had a lovely bbq and a few beers, they had lived in this house 10 years, they jump in the car to go everywhere , after all they both work hard and time is precious. 🙂
Unlike us ! 😁 We only use the car if we have to, prefer the bikes or walk and also have a dog. 😄
So we said must take the dog for a walk, he said good idea we all need some exercise, unlocked the rear gate, turned left turned right ......... stopped dead they looked at each other, we said what's up they said were lost 😲 this housing estate wasn't here last time we walked here. 😁 Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
My lockdown survival activities.
1 Walking the dog 2 hrs a day, chat to loads of other people.
2 Getting all the old holiday videos out and editing them and preparing them for the kids.
3 Kindle. Have read more books
4 Readily. Loads of mags and newspapers to read.
5 Usual DiY and gardening.
6 Night out with 'the boys' every friday zoom meeting with beer and wine on the table. We started to agree on a book, radio prog, tv prog or film to review each week
7 Bought a piano last week and following online lessons. Faced with 3 or 4 months of lockdown it would be a shame if I didn't come out of it without learning a new skill.
8 Xbpx gaming but games that challenge, with problem solving and puzzles. Not shoot em ups.
9 Putting memories of my life down on print. Don't want to say 'writing my life story'
10 If i find the time ....learn Spanish.
Since keeping to these activities I feel a lot happier and motivated.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back