Underslung gas tank on Matrix 670SL (1 Viewer)

BigDean

Free Member
Mar 31, 2018
Bath, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
Since 2017
Has anyone had an underslung gas-it or similar tank installed on an Adria Matrix? If so, can you share the info?

Planning on some longer trips and want to prepare as much as possible.

Thanks
BigDean.

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Not really sure what you want to know. I don’t think the motorhome that the underslung tank is fitted to will have any bearing on how you use it. I have a 60 litre underslung on my chausson allegro 97. Very simple to fill up where ever we have been. Just make sure you get the relevant adapters for the countries you will be visiting.

OP
OP
B

BigDean

Free Member
Mar 31, 2018
Bath, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
Since 2017
Not really sure what you want to know. I don’t think the motorhome that the underslung tank is fitted to will have any bearing on how you use it. I have a 60 litre underslung on my chausson allegro 97. Very simple to fill up where ever we have been. Just make sure you get the relevant adapters for the countries you will be visiting.
Thanks for the input.

My question is whether one can be fitted to our make and model?

All of the gas-it dealers in our area are mobile and too busy to visit or even reply!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Thanks for the input.

My question is whether one can be fitted to our make and model?

All of the gas-it dealers in our area are mobile and too busy to visit or even reply!
I used Autogas 2000 in Carlton Miniott near Thirsk. Very helpful, great service, you can stay in their yard overnight if required. They dropped us at the train station, we had a day in York then they picked us up from the station again. They gave us a tank of gas and showed me how to fill up. Highly recommend Autogas 2000.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back