Unable to contact Mirror Guard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
No matter how long someone has been posting here, isn't one of the reasons for joining any forum to give them an opportunity for their voice to be heard?

How I envy those criticising the O/P for their patience over communications with those they have sent money to.

And some people accuse ME of being righteous!

Last edited:

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
No matter how long someone has been posting here, isn't one of the reasons for joining any forum to give them an opportunity for their voice to be heard?

How I envy those criticising the O/P for their patience over communications with those they have sent money to.

And some people accuse ME of being righteous!

Being righteous is a good thing , being self righteous is a bad thing ! :D:D:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I understand your frustration but starting a thread entitled 'BEWARE' is, IMV, OTT and could have caused damage to the company, and also caused concern to others too ... especially when you didn't have the full facts (yes I know you tried contacting them) and actually hadn't even told anyone on this thread how LONG you'd been waiting ... unless I missed it somewhere.

You haven't bought any '3' sims too have you off Ebay ... if so then no doubt you'll be really well and truly peeeeeeeeed off now! :D

I would have liked to see the comments if The Mirror Company had just disappeared..I had one or two customers vanish over night owing me money and wish i had been warned,,,BUSBY.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Nobody ever has all the business they need. If I thought it wouldn't end up being more trouble than it was worth I could easily set up something for Funsters, special prices or something like that. I doubt it would ever be loads of business but there would probably be enough.

As it stands though I've got no patience with people who spit their dummies when they don't get their delivery 10 minutes after placing the order. That's not the kind of business I want. Those people should stick to Amazon.

Will do then because we don't know what product or service you provide,,,BUSBY

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim,

I'd be very grateful if you could please post on the closed thread to advise I for one have now received my order. I hope that this will assist others and give confidence to those considering a purchase Following the posts made by the OP.

As previously mentioned, I'm grateful for you emailing the company and advising us of the reasons for lack of communication from the proprietor.

Many thanks,

]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back