Ultrastore Series 3 (I think.....) (1 Viewer)

Jerrymjj

Free Member
Apr 3, 2014
Alton Hants
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker SE
Exp
Newbie!
Came to check the water boiler on EHU before going away for first time since Autumn (I know, I know) and surprise suprise, it doesn't work. Power at the 13amp socket, fuse on the unit both fine. But nothing happens. All dead.... Any thoughts? I'd be enormously grateful. Cheers, Jerry

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Hi Jerry, I`m afraid I`m a bit of a novice in terms of motorhoming so I`m going to be of no use to you whatsoever, but I do know the techies on here will soon be along to give some good advice and the first question is usually what type of boiler do you have. eg model number ?
Chris

Edit : oops, just seen it in the heading ! I`m sure you`ll get some replies soon

OP
OP
Jerrymjj

Jerrymjj

Free Member
Apr 3, 2014
Alton Hants
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker SE
Exp
Newbie!
Thanks for your advice Figaro but problem now solved and it was all my own stupid fault. I filled the water tank on the van but forgot to turn on the pump switch. The boiler tank has to be filled via the pump so when I turned on the heater, there was no water in the tank. Fortunately, the thermal cut out switched it all off so when I returned this morning to start taking it apart, having realised my error and filled the tank via the pump, all was well. We can go away!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: f6c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back