Uk stickers Ukrainian (1 Viewer)

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
About the same amount of french MH's that have Crit D'air stickers then.

I've previously encountered foreign officials that think UK is Ukraine. We seem to have a lot of pointless and poorly thought through legislation this year. We'll soon be catching the French up :LOL:

btw, I won't be changing stickers anytime soon.
Then they will know I am not french as I have. Crit D’air sticker

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Let’s be honest. The entire country sticker is pointless, and serves no purpose.
Yes the number plate badge made sense and works ...another brilliant idea from the EU .
And nothing wrong with identifying individual countries too.

But a daft oval sticker .... don't see the need personally.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
The French all know what GB means. They even refer to us Brits colloquially as "les GiBis". So why change it?

Logically when in France we should have a RU sticker to represent Royaume Uni.

[Bizarrely RU is the international vehicle code for Burundi. How does that makes sense. ]

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Agreed but it also means you don't have to change the plates and why would I want to spend money on doing so when a simple sticker will suffice

GB was sufficient pre EU and during our membership so slightly curious as to why the politicians would want to spend time and money changing from GB to UK but I guess this is not the forum to put thoughts out there.
There were at least 3 Government supporters for the change: Grant Shapps, Michael Green and Sebastian Fox ... 🤭

Steve

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
If you really want to stir things up get the AUKUS sticker on your rear.:Eeek:
Just watching ViGiL on BBC tells you every thing you want to know about submarines I suspect it is going to turn in to the hunt for red October. If your thinking it’s a bit far fetched I think it’s channel 5 where a film crew is on a U.K. nuclear sub both fridges have failed so they don’t have fresh food, there has been a fire and a rating has burned his hand on a hot pipe and had to be taken off revealing the subs location.

and the french designed nuclear subs were being converted to diesel for Australia at Australia’s request so no wonder the french are slightly aggrieved

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Just watching ViGiL on BBC tells you every thing you want to know about submarines I suspect it is going to turn in to the hunt for red October. If your thinking it’s a bit far fetched I think it’s channel 5 where a film crew is on a U.K. nuclear sub both fridges have failed so they don’t have fresh food, there has been a fire and a rating has burned his hand on a hot pipe and had to be taken off revealing the subs location.

and the french designed nuclear subs were being converted to diesel for Australia at Australia’s request so no wonder the french are slightly aggrieved

I thought Das Boot told us all we needed to know about life aboard a U-boat submarine. Put me right off joining the submarine service. :rolleyes:

Sep 2, 2014
Near Colchester, Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo
Exp
12 years
We've been settled in spain for 24 hours and been asked by the third person are we from the Ukraine..we did the right thing and placed uk number plate stickers over our gb ones and it's confusing alot of our European friends,when we explain it's boris's new law all is forgiven and the usual friendliness resumes,we have found north east spain very busy quite a few retired German and Dutch making up for lost time with spain being on the red list all last year for them.
At least it covers up the blue circle with stars on it.

Clipgate

Free Member
Jan 1, 2014
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
My Red Dragon stays put, Boris does not need and bashing.
He's no fool, it's only his supporters that need help.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back