UK Motorhome parking Camping-Car Park may be of interest? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Speve
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
More info for anyone interested : any publicity will help
You need to join FB group to get the sign.

CAMpRA VEHICLE DECAL

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING šŸ˜šŸ˜

The decal is approx 4 inches high by 11 inches wide. There is only one size available.

THIS IS NOT A STICKER!
This is a decal cut from premium vinyl.... It is far more eye-catching and impactful than a sticker... And better quality!

Look at the photo of the decal..... The green area is the actual decal that you will recieve...on a backing sheet and transfer paper with full instructions for attaching to your van.
The 'squared' background area in the photo will be the colour of your van. So if your van is white.... A white decal will not show up!

For white vans order green or black
For dark coloured vans order white or silver

The cost to members of the campra group is Ā£10 including p&p

To place an order just send me a pm and say that you would like a campra decal.... And which colour vinyl you would prefer šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
1602252368775.png

OP
OP
Speve
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Another example of what CAMpRA are doing itā€™s great work and deserves support?
With thanks to a member of CAMpRA earlier.

Iā€™ve had a response from SilverTravelAdvisor, ā€˜the voice of mature travellersā€™, who publish a magazine and offer more on their website. See below. Theyā€™ve offered to write an article (or adapt my letter) and put it up on their website... But I need to send them some photos of places like the Canterbury aire and Haworth, which are successfully working... can anyone send me them, as Iā€™ve looked in the Website and nothing is captioned. Most look like french aires there.
Theyā€™ve picked up on the National Trust and realise how perfect places like that are for motorhome stopovers, and for the organisation, itself.

ā€œItā€™s lovely to hear from you again ā€“ did you make it across Europe in your motorhome once the restrictions started to be lifted. Iā€™ve wondered where you might be!

We will of course support your mission to create places in the UK for motorhomes to park overnight. It makes such good sense, especially the National Trust carparks.

Iā€™m going to take what you have written and put it into an article and weā€™ll then get a draft sent across for your approval. Could you send over 2-3 images please of motorhomes and UK locations.

Weā€™ll publish the article on the Silver Travel site and also do a piece in our newsletter and on social media to give some publicity to the cause.ā€

Any publicity for our cause is useful, even if most of these readers are retired!

Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
I have been following this thread and am totally bamboozled by the legal discussion...

However, if CPP were to do a deal/contract with an LA to provide motorhome aire-type spaces in an LA car park, then this would be legal wouldn't it? If so, problem solved?

Obviously the commercials would have to work... I'm thinking along lines of CPP being a "managed service" provider of MH spaces to the LA

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Speve
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
However, if CPP were to do a deal/contract with an LA to provide motorhome aire-type spaces in an LA car park, then this would be legal wouldn't it? If so, problem solved
Hope it will be but they are also exploring other avenues with some success and by the looks of it there is interest from national organisations which is good newsšŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back