UK AUTUMN MOTORHOME & CARAVAN SHOW, Newark 2nd - 3rd September (1 Viewer)

Shiny Paul.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2017
Thaxted, Essex.
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion.
Exp
30 years of weekends away motor racing.
Sadly I am now not going to be able to make it this weekend, I have an F65 to fit Saturday and my son's hastily arranged birthday meal Sunday.
Hopefully I will get to meet you all at another event soon.

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Sadly I am now not going to be able to make it this weekend, I have an F65 to fit Saturday and my son's hastily arranged birthday meal Sunday.
Hopefully I will get to meet you all at another event soon.
good awning, see you soon!
Vin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Yes but it's not just about the shopping. It's meeting up with friends & haven a laugh
Don't bite man, same guy as last year trying to put people off going.:reel:
Vin

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Don't bite man, same guy as last year trying to put people off going.:reel:
Vin
Not trying to put anyone off at all but it is a crap show compared to Peterbrough, Lincoln or Malvern and anyone who is going and does not know this will be disappointed.

OP
OP
karl c

karl c

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2010
quick question I know there are showers and Elson points but is there fresh drinking water?

Loads of tapes< if we are in the same spot, they are not far.

OP
OP
karl c

karl c

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2010
Not trying to put anyone off at all but it is a crap show compared to Peterbrough, Lincoln or Malvern and anyone who is going and does not know this will be disappointed.

Nice to see Happy Fun people are coming LOL... Most people now its not Peterbrough Lincoln or Malvern.
At the end of the day some find Big shows to much.

Fairy Lights

Free Member
Jun 23, 2015
London E17
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Ravenna
Exp
A Relative Newbie
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Friday - am I the only lone female - what sort of thing happens, do we meet up together

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Not been to this show before @Fairy Lights but am confident we will be made welcome....I am a lone female ...just me and my dog .Not sure what time I will be there but hopefully no later than 1pm...looking forward to it....see you there. (y)

OP
OP
karl c

karl c

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2010
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Friday - am I the only lone female - what sort of thing happens, do we meet up together
We will be there first thing on Friday, We will have the fun flag up. the Marshell`s on bikes will bring you down just look for us . we can so you a spot...
We tend to grab a chair & a drink, all we try to do is have Fun.
See you all soon.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Morning - I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me an idea of how many vans there are on show when they have time please.

A friend of mine is interested in getting a van for her and the grandkids & I'm wondering if it's worth bringing her over for a look - Newark isn't far so we could do the dealers anytime really. The other bonus is that she could get to meet a few funsters

Cheers m'dears(y)

OP
OP
karl c

karl c

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2010
Hi there is a load of vans & caravans at the show not so much in small stalls, but if your looking for a van then a load of dealers.
Your will get an I dear of lay outs and things from them.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi there is a load of vans & caravans at the show not so much in small stalls, but if your looking for a van then a load of dealers.
Your will get an I dear of lay outs and things from them.

Thanks Karl, appreciated. Didn't want to waste £7 day entry:Eeek::eek: if there wasn’t anything to look at.

And I'll have a wander over if we do make it Hilary/Jackie/Pam

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Thanks Karl, appreciated. Didn't want to waste £7 day entry:Eeek::eek: if there wasn’t anything to look at.

And I'll have a wander over if we do make it Hilary/Jackie/Pam
That's great Debs would be lovely to see you x

truffs

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 24, 2012
Durham (Lanchester)
Funster No
MH
CV20
Exp
since 2006
See you in the morning just up the road Milestone caravan park last bit of luxuries before off grid time.

Jackie and Lovain

Fairy Lights

Free Member
Jun 23, 2015
London E17
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Ravenna
Exp
A Relative Newbie
Please can someone tell the organisers that I am not going to make it - got as far as Peterborough and moho broke down. Have had to be brought back to London on breakdown truck. They got me as far as South Mimms, to meet another truck, which has apparently been diverted to another job so have been told it could be 2-3 hours before another truck is available. Absolutely devastated, especially as this could mean the end of the road for me and my moho - could someone please acknowledge this so that I know my note has got through - thanks

Fairy Lights

Free Member
Jun 23, 2015
London E17
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Ravenna
Exp
A Relative Newbie
Not been to this show before @Fairy Lights but am confident we will be made welcome....I am a lone female ...just me and my dog .Not sure what time I will be there but hopefully no later than 1pm...looking forward to it....see you there. (y)
Unfortunately we (motorhome and me) broke down atPeterborough and have had to be brought home by breakdown truck - absolutely gutted. Would have been there by 2, and was so looking forward to the weekend. Looks as though all my plans for the next couple of months will have to be shelved

OP
OP
karl c

karl c

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp