Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Hi
Has anyone subscribed to the assist and had to use the service I have a MH with no spare wheel
cannot make mind up what to do buy spare or use the Tyron assist.
thanks Paul

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
A very good friend of mine worked for National Tyre Service and put me off buying them when I was a tugger.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I'm sure I wouldn't be able to change the wheel on the MH anyway. I was thinking of carrying a spare tyre (but not the whole wheel) - any comments on that idea?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi Puddleduck.
Some one wherever you are can change a tyre on a wheel,never found anyone yet that could "Knit" a wheel. So,half a loaf is better than none,get that spare tyre BOUGHT !
I am lead to believe that you must carry a spare wheel in Spain by law,so with just the tyre....... it is just an infringement ? LOL
Tea Bag.
PS. If the rim is a bit... Curly ?after the puncture. You would be surprised how much a bit of heat and a 2lb hammer can make a buckled rim take a tyre back on

tinkering

Free Member
Feb 25, 2009
dorset
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1972
If you have a spare wheel ..and you have a puncture..you just change the wheel take the punctured wheel to a tyre fitter job done.

If you have a band fitted and No spare wheel you are stuffed.. You will have to wait for a recovery service (do not have a flat tyre on the Hampshire part of the M3/A303 its called nightime robbery).

You pay your money and take your choice.

OP
OP
musson

musson

Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Hi again does anyone have a spare wheel/tyre 225x75-16" CP for sale to fit fiat maxi chassis looks like best option
and thanks for all the replies
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back