TYRES ...... how quiet/noisy are yours? (1 Viewer)

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
The Conti four seasons are marked with the mountain snowflake and are certainly more of a snow tread pattern than the Michelin M+S, the Niesman+Bischoff factory fit the Conti four seasons during the winter so they they are obviously fully compliant to Germany's laws during the winter.

And to get back on thread we are running this tyre and would say the ride is better than the Michelin camping and don't notice any more noise.

Now ask me about Run Flat Tyres on BMW,s would rather be in the motorhome.

Thanks, If the Conti four seasons have the snowflake marking they are certainly winter tyres as you say. Seems to me the Michelins as they are Marked M&S and Michelin say, occasional use on mud and snow they are not really a fully fledged winter tyre. Thats fine with me since I don't intend encountering much mud or snow except on the occasional basis, but they will be compliant in Germany.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Which michelins, were they the latest Agilis or the older ones. I understand there is a big difference?
No idea to be honest but they MUST have been the older ones as they dated back more than 6 years ( they had started cracking which is why I changed them )

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back