Tyre's again (sorry) (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
Looks to me Michelin etc push camper tyres because it looks like there could be a lot more profit than van tyres. Bill
The pace I was at aren't the cheapest for those tyres I got but they got the job done as I need to use the van on Monday.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 9, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 803F
Exp
Since 2006
So, I've decided that with tonight's lottery syndicate winnings I'm going to upgrade my pvc tyres from 215/70 15 to 225/75 16

I've done a all my research, decided exactly what tyre's I what, and what alloy wheels I'm going for etc but here is the question

I normally get my tyre's from the likes of camskill etc and get them fitted locally on mates rates (free)

So the best price on line is Camskill at £151 each, so £604 for the set

But, there's a seller on ebay doing the exact same set for £440! Basically better than buy 3 and get one free

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-...0001&campid=5338547443&icep_item=324204897896

Anyone any idea how they can do them so cheap?

Hi. I got Michelin tyres from the same seller. I contacted him by phone (his number’s included in the eBay listing) and he went out of his way to get up to date tyres from his supplier for me. I was very happy with the tyres, and the service. I posted on here at the time.
Hope that helps.

OP
OP
B

Bobby-gg

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2020
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Ducato IH pvc
Exp
Since 2010
Hi. I got Michelin tyres from the same seller. I contacted him by phone (his number’s included in the eBay listing) and he went out of his way to get up to date tyres from his supplier for me. I was very happy with the tyres, and the service. I posted on here at the time.
Hope that helps.

Although I haven't contacted him by phone, his communication via ebay messaging has been 100%, and the tyres arrived on Friday, 3 days earlier than expected with a good date code too👍

Just waiting for the the alloys now.......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back