TyrePal TPMS Safety System For Tyres 20% Discount Code For Funsters (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Bustup15 approx 5 mtrs, it registers the 4 that came with it, it’s the two extra that won’t register twin wheel set up.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Great news from our visit to the NEC Show - TyrePal have kindly agreed to issue a discount code for Funsters again in 2020 (y)
Please note that for anyone thinking of buying this TPMS system then the Show prices should be available on the website https://www.tyrepal.co.uk/product-category/product/ in the next couple of weeks which may mean a better price than our current 2019 discount code.

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
I purchased a Tyrepal kit whilst at the NEC show yesterday £69.99. Called to see Jim on the Fun stand for a chat but he was being relieved at the time by 3 other members whilst he went for a stroll.
Loved the Carthago Chic C-Line T4.9, unfortunately the wife didn't.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Info. Update:
TyrePal are now doing sensors to suit aluminium stems where the connecting parts are nickel plated.

Mr Wombles has suggested to them that it would be helpful if the pressure readings could refresh occasionally (maybe once a day rather than the sensors be totally dormant) when the vehicle is static so the pressures show without having to move the vehicle - it would help highlight a slow puncture or similar. Who knows they might consider this when developing it further as lots of similar products available so might give them an added advantage?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 15, 2017
Chippenham, Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Quad slider 5th wheeler
I've recently fitted 8 Tyrepal tpms's, got a signal booster but didn't need it. All works well except I had to buy 3 sensor batteries to replaced the cheap nasty defective ones supplied even tho they were in sealed packets they didn't work. They are abou £4 each (£12 extra )

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I've recently fitted 8 Tyrepal tpms's, got a signal booster but didn't need it. All works well except I had to buy 3 sensor batteries to replaced the cheap nasty defective ones supplied even tho they were in sealed packets they didn't work. They are abou £4 each (£12 extra )
Did you contact TyrePal as sure they would have replaced the faulty batteries?

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Great news from our visit to the NEC Show - TyrePal have kindly agreed to issue a discount code for Funsters again in 2020 (y)
Please note that for anyone thinking of buying this TPMS system then the Show prices should be available on the website https://www.tyrepal.co.uk/product-category/product/ in the next couple of weeks which may mean a better price than our current 2019 discount code.
£70 is the current price. Before p&p & any codes

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
£70 is the current price. Before p&p & any codes
That's the Show price that they now have on their website (y)

As mentioned earlier our Fun code won't work with discounted prices & having just tried it now nor will the C&MC code :frowny: It's still a good price though for an excellent safety product :)

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Couldn’t find the aluminium sensor thirties on the website tho? Any ideas anyone? ?

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Buy into a tpms from mrskevenh is low :(
!! even though we just bought a 20 piece Tefal Ingenio thing for the MH kitchen that she thought was a good idea!!

What's the return on investment of a tpms?
I regularly check tyres water & oil on our vehicles.
So tpms will be for early puncture news. Live monitoring of tyre pressures changing due to heating up as the MH moves.

Any other examples of the tpms in use?

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Buy into a tpms from mrskevenh is low :(
!! even though we just bought a 20 piece Tefal Ingenio thing for the MH kitchen that she thought was a good idea!!

What's the return on investment of a tpms?
I regularly check tyres water & oil on our vehicles.
So tpms will be for early puncture news. Live monitoring of tyre pressures changing due to heating up as the MH moves.

Any other examples of the tpms in use?
NVM Our MH is our only vehicle without any TPMS so bought the tyrepal system ?

Bonkers the Dog

Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
Update.

I was emailed by Louise Redford today, one of the kind folks at Tyrepal.

She informed me that they now have the new nickel plated senders that can be used on aluminium valve stems. The steel ones couldn't be used previously due to galvanic reaction between differing metals causing corrosion.

Problem solved if, like me, you were waiting for them to sort out that wee issue. The price is £70.

I will be ordering a system tomorrow.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
As others have posted - excellent Black Friday Sale prices right now from £66.33 plus £4.95 delivery so £71.28 on Solar 4 :xThumb: Discounts on whole range - we like the tyre pressure guage https://www.tyrepal.co.uk/product/wsl-digital-tyre-pressure-gauge/ £6.38

1575045493772.png

Aug 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
a
How much :xsurprised:
The one I have was only £50 (ERAYAK)
but there are loads on Amazon for circa £20.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
How much :xsurprised:
The one I have was only £50 (ERAYAK)
but there are loads on Amazon for circa £20.
Good that you have some form of TPMS & we don't have any experience other than of TyrePal but know that some other Funsters have bought cheaper versions then changed to TyrePal. We bought initially by recommendation & based on their reputation as we consider it primarily as a safety product so for us worth the cost for peace of mind.

Deleted User
So, am I right in thinking this won't work on Fiat alloy wheels....? I can't tell what the valve stem is made of but I'm assuming it's ally as well.
Thanks.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
So, am I right in thinking this won't work on Fiat alloy wheels....? I can't tell what the valve stem is made of but I'm assuming it's ally as well.
Thanks.
I've got them fitted to Fiat alloys. High pressure steel valves fitted as standard to ours.

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
Thanks.

You can normally tell if the valve stem is aluminium or steel by holding a magnet close by. If it attracts, it's steel.

I tried this recently and concluded my valve stem is aluminium. I've had Tyrepal fitted for a couple of years now and not noticed any galvanic corrosion.

Sep 22, 2017
Funster No
Whats the best price anyones been quoted? I bought the kit a few months ago, opened it to take a look and put it in a cupboard untouched. We are packing up motorhomes and selling our van so won't want them if anyone is interested. As I say, completely brand new.

Feb 5, 2014
mid-Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2006
Tyrepal discount code (**19**) is currently giving 15% off. Anyone got anything better please?

Gordon

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Tyrepal discount code (**19**) is currently giving 15% off. Anyone got anything better please?

Gordon
We will have a 20% Fun and RVOC discount code again for this year which should be in the next week once we catch up after our winter sun trip.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We will have a 20% Fun and RVOC discount code again for this year which should be in the next week once we catch up after our winter sun trip.
UPDATE: Currently waiting for TyrePal to make our 2020 discount code live but there are usually website https://www.tyrepal.co.uk/product-category/product/ offers at the same time or just after the CCM Show which starts tomorrow.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
UPDATE: Currently waiting for TyrePal to make our 2020 discount code live but there are usually website https://www.tyrepal.co.uk/product-category/product/ offers at the same time or just after the CCM Show which starts tomorrow.
Just found out from helpful RVOC member that the 2019 code is working again - I
had tried it in January & it wasn't working so emailed to get the new code they had given me for 2020 made live but presume they just enabled this one again. So latest is code
MFRVOC19TP takes 20% off their whole range https://www.tyrepal.co.uk/product-category/product/ but maybe worth waiting a few days to see if they put the Show offer on their website as could be lower again.
(y)

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Just found out from helpful RVOC member that the 2019 code is working again - I
had tried it in January & it wasn't working so emailed to get the new code they had given me for 2020 made live but presume they just enabled this one again. So latest is code
MFRVOC19TP takes 20% off their whole range https://www.tyrepal.co.uk/product-category/product/ but maybe worth waiting a few days to see if they put the Show offer on their website as could be lower again.
(y)
SUBTOTAL£99.00
COUPON: MFRVOC19TP-£14.85 [Remove]
SHIPPINGStandard First Class Royal Mail (signed for): £4.95
Calculate Shipping
TOTAL£89.10 (includes £14.02 VAT)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.