TyrePal TPMS Safety System For Tyres 20% Discount Code For Funsters (1 Viewer)

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Been on charge all day, the display is still pretty dim. I have dropped TyrePal an email to ask if there is a way to improve the brightness.
(y) Asking TyrePal could be the best.
Just checked with mrskevenh & she finds our Solar 4 e z to read - without her glasses on. đź‘€
There is a USB charge point on the device but we’ve only used solar charge.
Possibly only the USB charge at 1st install. 🤔

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Been on charge all day, the display is still pretty dim. I have dropped TyrePal an email to ask if there is a way to improve the brightness.
The old monochrome version did have a manual brightness adjustment but the later ones don't have this. On the current Solar Colour monitors there is some adjustment (two levels) which is automatic - in low light or darkness it dims to prevent dazzle but instantly becomes brighter in sunlight. Can test it by positioning it in a sunny spot then put your hand over the solar panel & the display should dim.

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
Response from Tyrepal
Unfortunately, the display brightness cannot be adjusted. The display is really for occasional reference, as it could be a visual distraction whilst driving. Try to place the monitor in a dash shelf/recess. If there is a significant change in tyre pressure or temperature there will be a loud audible alarm from the monitor.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Bump for this thread for background info for all those posting recently with queries about TyrePal & the Fun discount code can be found here Broken Link Removed (y)

Apr 27, 2021
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta KYacht 85
Bump for this thread for background info for all those posting recently with queries about TyrePal & the Fun discount code can be found here Broken Link Removed (y)
Hi Wombles
Code in the link above hasn't worked for me today. Is it still valid? Is it for the Prima Leisure site you get bounced to from Tyrepal?
Thanks
Ian

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Wombles
Code in the link above hasn't worked for me today. Is it still valid? Is it for the Prima Leisure site you get bounced to from Tyrepal?
Thanks
Ian
Thank you for the update - looks like TyrePal have stopped direct selling so the code is no longer valid :(
CAMC members get discount off Prima products which includes some TyrePal https://shop.caravanclub.co.uk/search/?term=TYREPAL

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back