• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD TyrePal TA22X Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (1 Viewer)

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
TyrePal TA22X Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - with 4 wheel sensors and locking rings, manual, charger and allen key

Wireless LCD screen with backlight, flashing LED and audible alarm if any tyre changes from the preset limits for pressure and temperature. Easy to fit with no wiring (replaces dust caps) - comes with dedicated 12v charger for monitor (lasts over a month per charge) and full instruction manual.

All working perfectly. Insurance approved I understand that many insurers in the UK give a good discount if fitted.
£60 + postage
TyrePal_small.jpg

We live in the South of France but will be coming to the UK in October so can post then.
Steve

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
Steve
Hi l will have it if still available
Thanks
Geoff

OP
OP
OldAgeTravellers

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
Hi Geoff,
It's Yours, and coincidentally to save the postage, on the 9th October we are heading for Derby Velodrome to watch a friend attempt a world record for the furthest distance ridden by an 80 year old in 1 hour so could meet you at or near Junction 18 on the M1 perhaps late afternoon on Sunday the 8th, if that would be convenient for you. I see that there is an industrial estate on the west side of the motorway unless you know a better spot
If you give me your mobile number we can coordinate a meeting.
How does that sound
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
can a set like this be upgraded to 6 wheels?

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
Steve
Hi responded to your conversation
Regards
Geoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
Steve/Judy
Hi good to meet you both yesterday. Have emailed the Norway article and the Hotel details. You might need to check the junk mail for it
All the best
Geoff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back