Tyrepal solar instalation help (1 Viewer)

Jun 23, 2011
Pedreguer, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2011
What is the price of the solar version?
99.99 pounds for the 4 version.
Just got round to having a look at fitting Tyrepal solar and the instructions mention putting on a dustcover first, the thing is there doesn't appear to be any dust covers or space for them in the packaging. So is it OK to fit without said covers?
Just had a thought, I have a vague memory that I couldn´t find the rubber covers in my kit, but eventually found them tucked into the bottom of the packaging when I took everything out of the box - worth a look?

Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
I think TCSU refers to 4 wheel version and TCSN the six wheel, though I don't know why they have to be different.

Having looked on their website it appears the CR1225 batteries are only for the TCSU units which refers to the Solar powered version.
I think I need to order some just in case.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
FJmike

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
99.99 pounds for the 4 version.

Just had a thought, I have a vague memory that I couldn´t find the rubber covers in my kit, but eventually found them tucked into the bottom of the packaging when I took everything out of the box - worth a look?
Sorry I should have posted earlier that after a telephone call to Tyrepal they sent me a set of covers

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
One of our sensors has just flagged up as low battery and never ordered spares doh ! just about to set off for 2 weeks, better have a look enroute for some.
Note to self "make sure order more when get back" only had unit 12 months :-(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back