Tyre Pressures (1 Viewer)

combi

Free Member
Aug 23, 2010
Funster No
Reading the posts about tyres and the pressures that funsters use I am wondering where I can find those recommended for my vehicle.

I have a Herald Squire CK on a Transit chassis and in the handbook,handwritten and with a question mark beside it is 55 psi. Does anybody have a similar vehicle who could let me know if this is correct ?

Thanks

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Reading the posts about tyres and the pressures that funsters use I am wondering where I can find those recommended for my vehicle.

I have a Herald Squire CK on a Transit chassis and in the handbook,handwritten and with a question mark beside it is 55 psi. Does anybody have a similar vehicle who could let me know if this is correct ?

Thanks

Best advise
work out or get on a weigh bridge for your full up running weight, then e-mail tyre manf for best tyre pressures to use, that will put you in the ball park, then its a matter of trial and error to fine tune the pressures to suite your van ie if ride is harsh after setting to recommended pressure drop it a pound or two, and visa versa
Geo
Ps 55psi sounds not far off

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back