Free Member
Jan 22, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
On & off since 1974
Had the tyre warning symbol come on today ,went to the garage and did all the tyres to the correct pressures but the warning light did not go off. Do I have to reset this in any way ?
This is a 2016 Peugeot 2.2
Any info would be gratefully received .

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
Had the tyre warning symbol come on today ,went to the garage and did all the tyres to the correct pressures but the warning light did not go off. Do I have to reset this in any way ?
This is a 2016 Peugeot 2.2
Any info would be gratefully received .

My wife has a VW Polo and we had a warning light come on. Checked the pressures and topped up the one which was a little low. The warning light was still on, so I resorted to reading the handbook :D The information on how to reset the warning light was there (y) I suspect that if you look at your handbook, there is probably a procedure documented in it

Cheers

Trevor

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
There is no reset procedure on my 2014 Hyundai, but the warning light doesn't go off until you have driven approx 1 mile.

Deleted User
There is no reset procedure on my 2014 Hyundai, but the warning light doesn't go off until you have driven approx 1 mile.
Be aware that if the tpms is standard fit on the vehicle then it is part of the MOT test.

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Some factory fitted tons are based on physical dimensions and there is a reset procedure.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Melvin

Melvin

Free Member
Jan 22, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
On & off since 1974
:unsure:Thanks for the replies ,there is very little in the handbook other than to inflate and if warning lamp stays on see a Peugeot agent.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back