Two lucky puppies looking for a home. (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I am so pleased we eventually found out how they got on.

I didn't want to keep pestering Sylvia as I know she is always worried about too many people knowing where she lives and dumping dogs on her.
& that is certainly a problem .I know people here that it has happened to along with animal charities as well.

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
Bless you for your act of kindness, you brought tears to my eyes. The pictures of them as pups and the knowledge they made it to good homes should make you feel really proud. I wish the world had more people like you. Thank you.

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Yes thank you @Armytwowheels , I know it was a year ago you found them but the images of them must still haunt you.
They do still haunt me as I felt guilty not keeping them and also not really knowing what happened to them after handing them over to the rescue centre.

Thankfully, Judiths photos of them have replaced my memories of the palm sized, shivering, paint covered darlings.

During our travels over the last three years I have seen many dogs, young and old, that needed rescuing (in my view). In Morocco there was one or two that broke my heart to leave them and not do anything. In Spain I have also seen dogs in a bad state and not always strays either. In fact I think the strays are sometimes better off as they can get away from cruelty and loneiness.

The next two countries on our current tour are and Italy and Greece. On the dog front I am dreading Greece. However, as in Morocco, Colin will be the voice of reason and we will NOT come home with an extra dog.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back