Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
No flour in Lidl Gramat this morning, gaps on shelves as usual but managed to buy what I needed.

Just down the road in Leclerc Gramat plenty of flour but we have an adequate stock in our larder. Did not look at yeast shelf.

Both shops offering big discounts on chocolate eggs and similar but no-one seemed to be buying.

I had my completed attestation in hand but no sign of gendarmes.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBK
OP
OP
DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
We moved east from Roscoff today and explored some of the Rose Granite Coast. This is the bit of coast which technically is claimed to stretch between Plestin-les-Grèves to Louannec but in my experience the interesting part is much shorter and is between Trégastel in the west to about Saint Anne in the east. However, I am sure others may disagree. :)

This is the beach, the Plage de Toull Bihan, near Trégastel.

LRM_EXPORT_7115152531605_20180906_180134719.jpeg

LRM_EXPORT_7108585343270_20180905_190032600.jpeg

In this photo you can see in the rocks the beginning of the pink tinge which gives this area its name.

DSC_0556-PANO.jpg

Probably the pinkest rocks can be found around and on the Île Renote, north east of Saint Anne. In the centre of the photo you may just see a small lighthouse. This is the Phare de Men Ruz but sadly it is temporarily closed at the moment. It is built from the local pink stone.

P9050078.jpg

Some of the rocks have been heavily eroded. The one balancing on the top is about ten feet across

P9050076.jpg

We are staying in a campsite tonight, Camping du Port at Landrellec where it is best to check the height of the tide before choosing a pitch. They have rabbits here too and if like us you carry a few fresh herbs with you in pots don't leave them out overnight if you don't want to find them eaten in the morning. :)

PA010066.jpg

We will start to move south tomorrow I think. Still very quiet everywhere. :(

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back