• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Twin tub washing machine (1 Viewer)

Dec 5, 2013
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
For sale new portable twin tub washing machine, only used once to trial it (empty)
The only reason I am selling it is because it will not fit in the MoHo garage.
I bought it before the MoHo, yes I know to eager!
If anyone is interested I can bring it to the Shepton Mallet show this weekend.

£40.00 image.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested.
Mike

NOW SOLD TO JOLLY ROGER.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
OP
OP
mikekaren2
Dec 5, 2013
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I know, but swmbo said to get it sold so I can spend the money on her as she does the washing!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Doctor Dave

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years followed by a break of 11 years and then 4+ years but given up now
I'm not in the market for a washing machine but would like to say that we had one just like it on our narrowboat and thought it a brilliant bit of kit. So you are offering a half-price bargain for anyone.

Dave

OP
OP
mikekaren2
Dec 5, 2013
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm not in the market for a washing machine but would like to say that we had one just like it on our narrowboat and thought it a brilliant bit of kit. So you are offering a half-price bargain for anyone.

Dave

I am gutted that it would not fit in the MoHo garage, I have a Hymer B644 with a u shaped lounge so the garage access is smaller than the fixed bed version, but I am happy with my layout for now.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Potential buyers.!!

We've had identical machine for 8 or 9 years and its a great bit of kit and we paid double that.
Used it yesterday in Croatia to do a weeks shirts and underwear and t towels. Still works perfect.
Good buy.

Hope this helps.(y)(y)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I'd love it but not at shepton, anyone heading into Devon could bring it down? Stuck on site here until the end of September. A free night camping for delivery, hee hee.

OP
OP
mikekaren2
Dec 5, 2013
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'd love it but not at shepton, anyone heading into Devon could bring it down? Stuck on site here until the end of September. A free night camping for delivery, hee hee.

Roger, As no one at Shepton was interested, if you are able to collect it from Molland, Devon EX36 3NW on Saturday or Sunday 19th or 20th we can bring it with us. Not sure if that works for you?
Please let me know asap otherwise I will keep it on the for sale section.

Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back