LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Just got to Twin lakes campsite outside Montendre. Are we too lye for the May fun rallie. Paul the owner gave us the low down, basically go where you want, pay when you want. What a great guy and love his chilled out attitude. Also met Bill and wife can't remember her name at the moment New dawn on the forum. Good to see you guys and will see you for Beer over the next day or so. So glad we came here really need to charge our batteries, that's ours as in mine and Nikki's and not the campers. Recommend this site to all if you never been before.

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
These names are new to me, the site was owned by Gary and partner Jan when we left in Oct. Is Gary on holiday and are Paul and Bill standing in?

OP
OP
Mikey RV

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
These names are new to me, the site was owned by Gary and partner Jan when we left in Oct. Is Gary on holiday and are Paul and Bill standing in?

Oops sorry my mistake. Can't edit post now but yes the owner is Gary I do apoligse. No idea who Paul is and Bill is staying here and knocks his beer over after a couple of them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 26, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680st
Exp
since 2001
Glad you're having a great time on your travels mate, remember to post a few pictures for the online meet (y)

Hi to Nikki

Andy

OP
OP
Mikey RV

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Well we came here for a couple of days, but ended up staying for a week. So tomorrow we move on further south. The weather has been fantastic and Gary the owner could not be more helpful. Have enjoyed a beer or two in the bar area with Bill & Ileane ( New Dawn) and Alan & Jen ( Bigal50) new fun members after we told them all about the forum. If ever you need a stopover on your way south I can recommend this place.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back