Rally Twin Lakes - France Meet 2017 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi jag, just to let you know sadly I will not be attending now, due to a back problem, hopefully next year,
Lindyloo52
No problem. I will take you off the list. Hope your back problems can be solved and you are ok for next year.

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
Will anybody be staying on after the meet. We are going to the Railway meet first. Getting the ferry late Monday night . So we will be going that way on our way to Portugal. We will call in if there is anybody else staying on. We will be there wed night or Thursday .
We usually stay on to get a bit of peace and quite after the mayhem.:whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
Well folks I hope to arrive at Twin Lakes for a couple of nights on the 18th Sept on our way down to the Med for 3 weeks so I hope to meet some of you then - I did not realise there was a rally on so not asking to join rally and get rally rates etc. just intend to check in to site as normal but would like to trot over to meet some of you if that's OK:)

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Well folks I hope to arrive at Twin Lakes for a couple of nights on the 18th Sept on our way down to the Med for 3 weeks so I hope to meet some of you then - I did not realise there was a rally on so not asking to join rally and get rally rates etc. just intend to check in to site as normal but would like to trot over to meet some of you if that's OK:)
:welcome3:It is not a Rally, it is a Meet so you can come and go as you please and you will get full rally rates, and be on the same area as the rest of the Funsters. Come on down and enjoy yourself. :cheers: :hi5: :reel:
If you arrive on 18th it is our Party Night - Vicars and Tarts (see description on Page 1). There is also a professional Karaoke and loads of amateur singers Funsters, lol) :rofl::rofl:
Jean and I look forward to seeing you and we have put you on the list as an attendee. :france:

Aug 19, 2015
Windermere
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
15 years
Hello Graham, We havent Been before but would Love to come for the second week if thats ok. If theres a choice can we be by the łąkę but we dont fish. Dont need lecki. Thanks.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Graham,

We've booked the Tunnel for the 12th, so should be there a couple of days later - woo hoo!!

Love to the beautiful Jean - hope she will be up for singing, dancing, chinese auctioning, Mr and Mrsing, (Fishing Rod my a**e) and that her vicar outfit is suitably demure and appropriate for the religious experience it will be ....... :rofl: xx

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hello Graham, We havent Been before but would Love to come for the second week if thats ok. If theres a choice can we be by the łąkę but we dont fish. Dont need lecki. Thanks.
:welcome3: Booked you in from 13th to 20th September. You will be on the Rally Field next to the lake however, there are no spaces on the lake front, which were booked last November. No matter where you are pitched you will not be more than 30 seconds or so from the lakeside.
Look forward to meeting you. :france:

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Graham,

We've booked the Tunnel for the 12th, so should be there a couple of days later - woo hoo!!

Love to the beautiful Jean - hope she will be up for singing, dancing, chinese auctioning, Mr and Mrsing, (Fishing Rod my a**e) and that her vicar outfit is suitably demure and appropriate for the religious experience it will be ....... :rofl: xx
Whooppee!!! Welcome aboard......
Yep, she is up for most things, and I have yet to see the Vicar's outfit she is wearing. The best I can get out of her is 'You have seen me in part of it when you were a very good boy', :notworthy2:.
See you around 13th or 14th. :france:

Mar 9, 2016
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Rapido A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Graham and Jane SAMMY DAVIES SAILOR @ ANCHOR IM SORRY WE CANT ATTEND TWIN LAKES MEET WE HAVE FAMILY PROBLEMS I HAVE TOLD KHIZZIE THAT WE WONT BE TRAVELING WITH HIM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIECE HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR SAMMY

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Graham and Jane SAMMY DAVIES SAILOR @ ANCHOR IM SORRY WE CANT ATTEND TWIN LAKES MEET WE HAVE FAMILY PROBLEMS I HAVE TOLD KHIZZIE THAT WE WONT BE TRAVELING WITH HIM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIECE HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR SAMMY
Hopefully @Sammy Davies all will be sorted for the best soon..keep in touch .Roy

Reactions: JaG

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
It's not long to go now !!!!

Our thoughts are turning to a route and how many stops between here (Roanne) and the TwinLakes

Last edited:
OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
So sorry you cannot make it with us this year and hope you get your family problems sorted.
Look forward to seeing you next year perhaps.:france:

Oct 7, 2015
newark
Funster No
MH
Swift escape 624
Exp
It's not long to go now !!!!

Our thoughts are turning to a route and how many stops between here (Roanne) and the TwinLakes
As many as you have time for, zig zag down and enjoy the trip.

Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
Graham, could you add me to the list of those attending please, I was a bit undecided about my plans but have been drifting slowly down through France since Malvern, now planning to get to Twin Lakes on the 6th and stay a few days, not sure how many yet.

Thanks

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Graham, could you add me to the list of those attending please, I was a bit undecided about my plans but have been drifting slowly down through France since Malvern, now planning to get to Twin Lakes on the 6th and stay a few days, not sure how many yet.

Thanks
w2f. Consider that done. Look forward to meeting you. Have a safe trip. :france:

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016

Thanks
Hi any suggestions for stops for a 5th wheeler? We set off on Friday at 00:30 hours or about that time I will have to check the booking

Reactions: JaG
Sep 28, 2010
Castletownbere West Cork
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
11 years
Hi Graham & Jean

We will come and meet up with everyone if there is space, We are travelling up from Mazarron Spain. Have to go to Lincoln so might as well do the Lincoln show. At the moment we do not know when we shall arrive. But failing complete disaster we shall be there.

Richard & Mo

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
This is our final post from us before we set off tomorrow heading down towards Twin Lakes. We shall be boarding the 0750am train on Wednesday to Calais, then meander on down to get everything ready for you folks arriving on 6th onwards. :france: :sun:
Have a safe journey down and above all, enjoy every minute of your stay at Twin Lakes in whichever way suits you, be it chilling and doing nothing, chin wagging, partying, fishing, walking, cycling, touring or whatever. :cheers: :reel: :wine: :cycle: :party3: :inlove: :dance2:
We are just there to support you all....and enjoy it with you. :notworthy2:

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
This is our final post from us before we set off tomorrow heading down towards Twin Lakes. We shall be boarding the 0750am train on Wednesday to Calais, then meander on down to get everything ready for you folks arriving on 6th onwards. :france: :sun:
Have a safe journey down and above all, enjoy every minute of your stay at Twin Lakes in whichever way suits you, be it chilling and doing nothing, chin wagging, partying, fishing, walking, cycling, touring or whatever. :cheers: :reel: :wine: :cycle: :party3: :inlove: :dance2:
Have a safe journey down Graham..:france:

akelly

Free Member
Feb 6, 2015
Bridgend
Funster No
MH
RV Hi Top
Exp
6 Years
Have a safe journey JaG look forward to meeting up with you and the other Funsters

Sheila and Allan

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.

Have a safe journey Graham & Jean:D:D
We'll see you soon:party2::party2:

Viv & Chris XX

P.S. Clock is already loaded:whistle2::whistle2::whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
:france: Sorry to miss you all this year.......unfortunately have had to back out of this fantastic event :(
but know you will all have fun, fun, fun. :france:

:party2: :wine: :party: :reel: :cheers: :party2: :hi5: :party: :notworthy2:

and whatever you do ............:notworthy2: make sure you get your name down for next year :active:

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Graham & Jean

We will come and meet up with everyone if there is space, We are travelling up from Mazarron Spain. Have to go to Lincoln so might as well do the Lincoln show. At the moment we do not know when we shall arrive. But failing complete disaster we shall be there.

Richard & Mo
w2f. We have put you down on our attendance sometime list. Look forward to meeting you. :france:
:france: Sorry to miss you all this year.......unfortunately have had to back out of this fantastic event :(
but know you will all have fun, fun, fun. :france:

:party2: :wine: :party: :reel: :cheers: :party2: :hi5: :party: :notworthy2:

and whatever you do ............:notworthy2: make sure you get your name down for next year :active:
And we will all miss you both so, so much too. :(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back