Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Autoquest
Exp
First
so I'm going to see the all blacks on Saturday and South West trains have engineering works any thoughts on overnight stays near by

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Last time we went to Twickenham we stayed at the C & CC site at Chertsey, bit expensive and a bit ropey if I'm honest! Not too difficult to get to the ground- cheap taxi to the station and cheap enough on the tube. There is a new site,also in Chertsey called the Laleham Camping Club, never stayed there but on their web site it looks ok . Hope this helps,

Ron

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Stay at Heston services on the M4! They have a free taxi phone in reception and it is a quick cheap taxi ride to the pubs around The Hallowed Ground :party2:

Also Sunday morning the breakfast next door is a life saver:drink:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dubiousp

Dubiousp

Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Autoquest
Exp
First
Stay at Heston services on the M4! They have a free taxi phone in reception and it is a quick cheap taxi ride to the pubs around The Hallowed Ground :party2:

Also Sunday morning the breakfast next door is a life saver:drink:
Now thats an interest thought is it just drive in and find someone to pay or a machine

Upvote 0

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I stay at the Travellodge (or is it a Premier Inn? ) they have a free phone in reception to a local taxi firm. About £12 last time, cheaper than parking around Twickenham on match days

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back