Turning Black Friday into Fun (1 Viewer)

Sep 21, 2016
Stortford
Funster No
MH
La strada Avanti
Exp
Since 2013
Morning. Gareth and Halina have just joined up having been very impressed with all the friendly chats on here. We've had our Dethleffs Globebus for three years now and really love the independence it brings for those last minute weekends. Still working unfortunately but we have done a couple of longer trips to the Vendee and the Charente. Looking forward to throwing off the shackles of work in a couple of years and joining some of you guys in Portugal and Spain as well as France. Hope to get to a rally somewhere next year.
Oh and that thread title? Needed the incentive of the 5 year offer to finally put my money where my mouth wasn't!!!

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
Hello and welcome to full membership. (If you're planning on 5 years, I suppose I need to be courteous).
Was suckered into reading this thread by the title (glad you explained that bit) and expected something rather different!

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello and welcome to the Fun
upload_2016-11-27_12-2-6.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi.gif
and a warm welcome from us.

OP
OP
Cidered
Sep 21, 2016
Stortford
Funster No
MH
La strada Avanti
Exp
Since 2013
Hello and welcome to full membership. (If you're planning on 5 years, I suppose I need to be courteous).
Was suckered into reading this thread by the title (glad you explained that bit) and expected something rather different!
Well as a baby boomer I hope for five years plus!!!!Although I read about some who were attracted by the lifetime plus the subs they'd already paid offer. Motorhome fun is better than cryotherapy shock!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back