turkey, (1 Viewer)

simontheturk

Free Member
Jan 14, 2010
Funster No
Looking to travel to Turkey soon,insurance co,Caravan Guard say insurance is only for europe Turkey,and not for Asia Turkey...where is the deviding line?anyone know

philw111

Free Member
Mar 22, 2009
Moray Firth
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 484
Exp
Since 2004
I think it's divided by the Bosphorus river running through Istanbul. Most of the country is Asia so you'd be missing a lot.

Phil

Groundhog

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Since 2008
We are off to Turkey in two weeks time. Had to change insurance company to get full cover for the whole of Turkey. Dividing line is the Bosphorous as previously mentioned.

However, if you are happy with third party insurance for your time in Asian Turkey you can purchase cover at the border for the duration of your trip.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Always be careful about anything to do with turkey. Here’s what happened to my cousin.

One Christmas, my aunt was cooking the turkey. Her daughter, a dizzy blonde if I sez so myself, helped put the bird in the oven. She left the kitchen, and started to get outside the booze. With the turkey out of the way, aunty took the turkey out of the oven, removed some of the giblets and stuffing, and put in a chicken. More stuffing was then inserted.
One hour later, my cousin was called “to check the stuffing”. With her oven-glove on, she removed it from the oven, and delved into its innards through the artists’ entrance… and found something odd. She pulled out the chickem

Pretending to be shocked, aunty exclaimed, “Di, you've cooked a pregnant turkey!”

My cousin began to cry and was inconsolable. It took us half an hour to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back