Oct 23, 2012
se london
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 47
Exp
xmas 12
hi all,
I've been looking at crossings to France for July 2015, however the tunnel cannot quote prices as they said it depends on demand so does that sound right I cannot book and they cannot give me a price until they know how many people want to travel so the more demand for tickets the higher the price.
Anyone any idea what is the best way to go, wait and see the prices and maybe miss a crossing with dfds for £90! Ummmm.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Customer information
[U0917]

FARE FOR THIS DATE AVAILABLE SOON
Thank you for your enquiry. Bookings for your selected dates are not on sale yet. Please try again later.
grey_line_vert.gif

If you are experiencing any difficulties with the online booking module, please call our Contact Centre.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
wait about another month or so then book online

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Their website says that tickets are not on sale yet, I have never heard them asking how many people will be travelling, it's usually just the vehicle size and time of day that denotes the price. I assume they haven't set the New Years prices yet and that's the reason they couldn't give you the cost.
The benefits of being a frequent traveller and buying a bunch of crossings at a time mean we already know the cost and can book at the last minute to suit us. No help if you just need a couple of crossings though. Sorry.
Allan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back