• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Tunnel Frequent Traveller Partner (1 Viewer)

Clickem

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years
I’m looking for a return trip leaving UK in the middle of August and another return trip to use next spring, valid until the end of June 2019, so 4 trips in total. Living in Northumberland we don’t cross the channel lightly, so will not use more than 4 journeys

Is there anyone, looking for a partner, who would use the other 6 between June/July 2018 and June/July 2019?

I appreciate that I am asking early, but want to be sure that I can use the scheme, so that I do not have to belatedly purchase single crossings for August, at top prices

Pat

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I’m looking for a return trip leaving UK in the middle of August and another return trip to use next spring, valid until the end of June 2019, so 4 trips in total. Living in Northumberland we don’t cross the channel lightly, so will not use more than 4 journeys

Is there anyone, looking for a partner, who would use the other 6 between June/July 2018 and June/July 2019?

I appreciate that I am asking early, but want to be sure that I can use the scheme, so that I do not have to belatedly purchase single crossings for August, at top prices

Pat
Sorry if you know but do you know about the Tesco points scheme where you get three times your points worth for tunnel travel, we go twice a year more or less free with them.(y) Probably worth a look if you are only looking at going twice.

OP
OP
Clickem

Clickem

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years
Sorry if you know but do you know about the Tesco points scheme ......

Yes thanks. Used them very successfully for last few years, but more crossings than shopping lately

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back