• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Tuning Box - ECU Remap Fiat 2.3 & 2.8 (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Seven plus years
For sale a plug in common rail diesel tuning box.

From The Italian Box. Model B01 specifically for use in Fiat Ducato (Peugeot and Citroen equivalents)

My original MH was a Swift Kontiki 2.8 JTD and I took this off when buying a new 2.3l x250. I contacted them to ask if it would work okay in my model. They said it would but I never got around to fitting it as the newer engine unit did not seem to struggle with hills and torque.

As I'm unlikely to use this someone with a underperforming 2.8 JTD or 2.3 JTD or multi jet might find it does them a turn (as my dear old Dad would say).

It'll give "40% more power, 35% more torque and use 20% less fuel". I'd vouch for torque and power but I'm that fussed about fuel consumption so can't comment.

Currently £50 + £10 postage

Yours for £25.00 inc postage. Pay how you like.

As this came off a Fiat the pins and sleeves have already been set up for this vehicle so it really is plug in and go.

Their website...
Broken Link Removed

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sidney
Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp