• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

House Sitter Reqd Trying to contact Bridget (from Saltash) (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Hi if any funsters know Bridget from Saltash and have her personal details, could you please ask her to contact me by email or through this forum please. Please dont post her details or send them to me for obvious reasons.

She did give my daughter her number, last time she house sat for us, but my daughter has lost it doh!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I know a Bridget who I spent time with at meets .. Don't know if it the same one or where she was from.

I will try and text this one but don't know if it her.

Text sent .. but does she know how to contact you?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Did you contact her via this forum? If so, maybe you can find her forum name on the original thread and send her a message..
Thanks. I have done already !

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sorry no reply here ... Will let you know should she come back. Good luck. I feel it may be a different Bridget .. this one had a son; don't know about a daughter.

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Sorry no reply here ... Will let you know should she come back. Good luck. I feel it may be a different Bridget .. this one had a son; don't know about a daughter.
Lol. I meant Bridget left her number with MY daughter when Bridget stayed at our house for a few weeks. I was hoping she would be free again throughout August.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back