LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
We're doing the shower room Wendy hence the mess.

View attachment 78099
That's no excuse for bubble-wrapping her though is it?
%D7%9C%D7%90%D7%9C%D7%90.gif

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
http://www.cookyourpet.com/frames_intro.htm

a particular favorite....

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Flat Iron Puppy Steak With Three Pepper Rub

This is a treat your whole family can enjoy. Puppy meat is one of the tenderest meats there is. My personal favorite is lab puppies, though any breed will do (use more puppies for smaller breeds). One medium-sized puppy will serve two adults or four children. It is preferable to slaughter the puppies while they are still weaning.

Ingredients
2 lbs flat iron puppy steaks (no older than six weeks)
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin

Directions
Stir together the paprika, salt, sugar, chili powder, chipotle powder, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin in a small bowl until blended. Rub the seasoning mix all over the flat iron puppy steaks, then wrap them tightly with plastic wrap. Marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 8 hours (the longer the better). Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Cook the steaks on the preheated grill until cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium. Allow the steaks to rest for 5 minutes in a warm location before slicing.

Serving Suggestion
Use the puppy's heads to top off the display, Place a small cut-out portion of the puppy's fur adhered to toothpicks to garnish each serving. Eat up and enjoy!

MORE DOG RECIPES

Broken Link Removed

Brown Rice Kitten Cassarole

There is notthing tastier than kitten meat. Properly cooked, it tastes like a cross between chicken and cornish game hen. For true kitten meat connosiers, there is nothing better than kitten meat from kittens that were skinned alive. My six and eight year old just love it, and not only that, but I get them to help by holding the kittens as I remove their fur just prior to slitting their little throats (the kittens, not my kids:) We can hardly wait as each new littler is born to be able to make this tasty meal. And, by the way, the meat from newly-born kittens makes for great hors d'oeuvres if you're having any kind of get together, though plan ahead and freeze the kitten meat so you have at least four or five litters worth.

Ingredients
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of asparagus soup
10 3/4 fluid ounces milk
1 1/2 cups water
1 pound chopped cooked kittens (use 6 kittens for a family of four)
1 cup uncooked brown rice
2 (14.5 ounce) cans French cut green beans
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped onion
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
salt and pepper to taste

Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish. In a large bowl, mix the soup, milk, water, chicken, rice, green beans, cheddar cheese, onion, and garlic. Season with parsley, basil, dill, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Bake 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, until rice is tender. If water is absorbed too quickly, add more as needed.

Serving Suggestion
Brighten your plates with kitten paws and tails. Use them to garnish the meal like parsley.

MORE CAT RECIPES

Korean Flavors International © 2014

Thats very funny. Of course it may cause offence in some quarters, in which case its even more fun!

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Errrrrmmmmmmm.........

I'm wondering if Huddersfield 123 is really.............

Ronnie Pickering ???:D:D:D

Do NOT under any circumstances Google Ronnie Pickering......

Ohh go on then.... Language is foul though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBK
Apr 14, 2008
Cromer norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
Thread viewed by originator 40 minutes ago and no reply. (n)

Reactions: DBK

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
If the OP ever reads this let me say this. Since joining this mad house I have learned so much, every question I and many others have asked has been answered brilliantly, it may be that out of the 100 answers 99 of them were probably jokes and p**s takes but it wouldn't be the same without them. :LOL::LOL:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've been sorting out some of the stuff in my email account and came across a load of pictures and stories etc that I'd been sent which I'd forgotten about, including this one:

JUST A DOG

From time to time, people tell me, "lighten up, it's just a dog," or, "that's a lot of money for just a dog." They don't understand the distance travelled, the time spent, or the costs involved for "just a dog."

Some of my proudest moments have come about with "just a dog." Many hours have passed and my only company was "just a dog," but I did not once feel slighted.

Some of my saddest moments have been brought about by "just a dog," and in those days of darkness, the gentle touch of "just a dog" gave me comfort and reason to overcome the day. If you, too, think it's "just a dog," then you will probably understand phases like "just a friend," "just a sunrise," or "just a promise."

"Just a dog" brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust, and pure unbridled joy. "Just a dog" brings out the compassion and patience that make me a better person. Because of "just a dog" I will rise early, take long walks and look longingly to the future.

So for me and folks like me, it's not "just a dog" but an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment. "Just a dog" brings out what's good in me and diverts my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day.

I hope that someday they can understand that it's not "just a dog" but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a man or women." So the next time you hear the phrase "just a dog." just smile, because they "just don't understand."​

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
love the "just a dog" and can totally relate

on tv local news tonight, they featured a local breeder who had bred a litter of very rare asian ridgebacks. all puppies sold already to people round the world at £10,000 each......now that is expensive for "just a dog"

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back