Free Member
May 21, 2020
Dromore, Co. Down
Funster No
MH
Overcab coachbuild
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi guys and girls, I have been pretty silent on this forum for any more than now since we bought our Neuvo last spring, but between lockdowns and restrictions we really did get to use the camper a lot in the south of Ireland and more locally for day trips.

We have kept it on the road for the winter due to having no dry storage facility and also because we do lot of mountain biking and find it super handy being able to come back to the camper and get changed I the heat instead of at the back of the car in the rain amd follow this with a nice bowl of hot soup and a mug of tea šŸ˜€

Anyway enough waffle, I ha e been keeping the batteries topped up through the cold weather when we haven't been using it, and the odd time out the heating on and put our dehumidifier in to soak up any damp (more on that in another post) bit I have noticed there is a bit of scorching on the wood above the heater. I can only think this is because of the heater being on full blast on a cold day to heat the camper up and it just got too hot?!
20210112_195809.jpg

20210112_195821.jpg

Any help would be great to see if I have made a major faux pas lol.

Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back