Glynn

Free Member
May 2, 2010
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I believe Truma in Burton on Trent will repair Truma heaters, anyone know if they will ?

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi Glynn. Can't say they will repair them but once saved me a fortune with advice. I rang them with my problem and they were able to diagnose over the phone and send me a replacement part with fitting instructions.

They really do know their stuff so try a phone call.:thumb:

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I had to take my van there for a recall on the heater when said van was new which was four years ago they did repairs back then, the workshops are like an opperating room they have a cafe on site and the tecs are great blokes who know there stuff nothing is to much trouble :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SilverF1

Free Member
Nov 14, 2010
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
7 years and upwards
The electric elements were replaced on an EH6002 heater on my last van by a mobile engineer. Unfortunately he created another fault and he arranged for me to take tha van into Truma, at Burton on Trent on a Wednesay. We were due away on the Saturday to Europe and they had fitted us in. They sorted it under two hours. The mobile engineer reduced his bill to cover the cost of the Truma repair. Trapped wire from the internal thermostat, as it happened.

We were very satisfied with Truma's service. The meals in the cafeteria were good as well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back