Truma Trumavent Fan Problem Help (1 Viewer)

georgie boy

Free Member
Nov 6, 2010
liverpool
Funster No
MH
Concorde charisma
Exp
Hi all just posting this hoping someone can give me a bit of advice. Been having problems with the heating blower on my my motorhome. it started playing up and stopped blowing air from the truma vent. So i took the teb 2 vent air blower of the back of the fire to see if I could find any problems. after taking it of I dismantled it and took out the motor and checked it on a 12volt connection to see if it was
running ok and it worked fine. so I cleaned the blower and put it back on the back of the fire and it worked perfect for around one hour. then it went of again. I have checked there is power getting to it from the 12v supply and it is. I also took a good look at the circuit board and that seems perfect no burning marks or anything else by sight. Ive been in the motorhome for around 6yrs now. so the fire has had quite a bit of use as you can imagine. does anybody think it might be the bushes on the motor may have failed. or any other ideas , all would be welcome.
regards George.
ps also does anybody have any photos of how you remove the front covers from the fire on these ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back