colin white

Free Member
Aug 6, 2016
dunblane
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 680g
Exp
Hi all, I am a newbie and have just purchased my first motorhome. I look forward to many nice trips and meeting new friends.

I am having a problem with my Truma plus inet, it works okay from the battery and gas but when I connect to the mains the small icon showing the mains connection does not show and I can't get the Truma to connect to the mains. Do any of you know how I can fix this? The motorhome is a Burstner Ixeo 680 g purchased in Germany. I plan to contact Truma services on Monday but hoped one of you may be able to give me some guidance. Thanks Colin.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
The Truma may well not have an electric element. Many continental vans are sold with gas only Truma heating systems. Exactly what heating system do you have. The iNet (which I assume you mean) only provides remote control of the system.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
colin white

colin white

Free Member
Aug 6, 2016
dunblane
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 680g
Exp
Hi Peter, its the combi (E) It definitely has heating elements. This is when buying abroad is a problem!! Its difficult to go to a local dealer and ask for help. I'll contact Truma Service on Monday and see what they come up with. Unless you have any suggestions? thanks colin.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Try to connect to ehu then switch on the cp plus. Is ehu connecting to the rest of the MH? Do you get a fault warning triangle when you select elec as the power source?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back