Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
had a hab check just before we came away and now find the truma will not work on 240v

All the fuses in the panel are ok, the truma fuse is a devil to get to and have not checked that yet.

Panel yellow LED flashes once when you switch onto mains voltage but does not stay lit

Can anybody give me an idea what it could be. We are in Spain now and can't take it back to the hab check guy

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Is the mains heater fed by a separate circuit, and has the engineer left the MCB turned off (up is on)?
If the 10A fuse has blown in the heater the element has probably blow anyway so probably not worth the hassle of getting to it if the heater is working on gas.
Look on the bright side it's cheaper to run on gas.:)

OP
OP
MikeD

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
You don't get a wiring diagram with a IH so not sure about separate circuits but all the breakers are UP.

10amp fuse nightmare to check as unit is faced to the back of the locker and not easily accessed.

Had a blown 12v fuse on the TV and solar panel appears to be not charging as well

This might be a very expensive hab check :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Now you know why I do my own hab checks.:D

Sounds like you have a few problems, could they be linked to a fulty12v supply, are the batteries Ok I'm wondering if the 12v supply is low as the Truma won't work if the 12v supply is low or spiky.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back