Truma fault code (1 Viewer)

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Hi every one wonder if any one can give me some advice we are away for the weekend and could not get the heating to fire up at all but after half an hour it has but with fault code w18h ,I am all right to carry on using it and what does it mean . The heating system is a truma 6 .thanks

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Hi every one wonder if any one can give me some advice we are away for the weekend and could not get the heating to fire up at all but after half an hour it has but with fault code w18h ,I am all right to carry on using it and what does it mean . The heating system is a truma 6 .thanks
I have an earlier version of the Truma Combi than yours (our fault codes are transmitted as a 'morse code' series of flashes) but a quick look online shows:

W = Warning
H = Furnace (presumably meaning boiler)
The number in the middle is the 'error code' and 18 refers to either:

a) Warm air outlet blocked - check the individual outlet openings.
b) Circulated air intake blocked - remove blockage from circulated air intake.

HTH
:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Thanks Bluemooner and Maz ,very helpfull I have had to retire to the pub purely to keep warm you understand but will check that out when I get back thanks again .(y)

pops

Free Member
May 1, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
Pilote panel van
Exp
since1997
warm air outlets blocked. Check all warm outlets are open and check circulated air intake for blockage.

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
I had the same warning on my Truma Combi 6 last trip out, the wife had put something in front of the air intake vents for the combi boiler which in our van are under in a space between two seats she thought it would be a good storage area for some boxes,removed the boxes turned the power on and off to reset the control and problem solved.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
In my previous MH there was one outlet which. could not be closed. It was in the shower. I was surprised to find all the outlets on my present rapido can be closed, which seems dangerous so I have wedged one permanently open.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back