maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Recently I posted about the difficulties I'd had trying to find a service engineer with the Truma Combi diagnostic kit. Pleased to report that the engineer I know in the Peterborough area subsequently decided to buy the kit and was here on Tuesday to try it out. It measures all kinds of values against the set parameters and reads off past fault codes. Particularly useful if you have an intermittent fault, as you can restart the boiler and continue using your heating without worrying about losing the all-important fault code. :thumb:

If anyone else needs access to this kit, the engineer's name is Mark of J&M Caravans and he can be contacted on 07725 216088.

Apr 17, 2020
Funster No
MH
Nexxon 740 burstenr
Exp
Hi am living in Norway do you know where I can purchase one of the diegnostic tools. Normally you have book in to garage and they normally say come in two months. This is not good enough for me. There so fragile and you cannot do anything about it. I see the newest version has it built in

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Hi am living in Norway do you know where I can purchase one of the diegnostic tools. Normally you have book in to garage and they normally say come in two months. This is not good enough for me. There so fragile and you cannot do anything about it. I see the newest version has it built in
Hi Mike. No, I’m sorry I don’t know where you can buy one of these diagnostic kits. They may only be available to service engineers who have done the Truma training courses. My original post was from 2012 so things may have changed since then anyway.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back