Truma cp plus panel (1 Viewer)

Apr 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
I am a newbie
When switched off panel does a split second flash approximately once a minute. Only shows in the dark. Any ideas? Boiler is a 4e.

Mar 29, 2018
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
PVC
When switched off panel does a split second flash approximately once a minute. Only shows in the dark. Any ideas? Boiler is a 4e.
Hi Texan52
I've noticed the same thing. Did you every resolve this? Mine is a 4e as well. Panel is off but flashes every minute or so. I'm considering an isolation switch since I never use the timer so I don't care if the clock is correct. However, I'm worried about it draining battery power.

OP
OP
T
Apr 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
I am a newbie
Hi CamperSue. We didn’t really resolve the problem. We contacted truma who, as our van was still under warranty, sent us a new one free of charge. I haven’t fitted it yet as I was concerned about setting it up. In the meantime if we have finished with hot water and heating we turn them both off and just leave the panel with the clock showing. The panel doesn’t flash then. Sorry can’t give a definitive answer would be interested to know how you get on .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 29, 2018
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
PVC
Thanks Texan52
Interesting that Truma sent you a new one - I wonder if it's a known fault. I bought the panel used but I may contact Truma and see what they say. If I don't have success, I may still put in a isolation switch since I don't want it to be drawing from the battery all the time.
Thanks again

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back