Truma CP plus lost icons on control panel. (1 Viewer)

Apr 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Wildax Solaris XL
Unfortunately that won’t work for me, as bpitas I don’t seem to have any power at the boiler, I have no errors or icons on the control panel either. Thanks anyway.

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
I have a new Truma 2e pcb panel, I bought in error and I cant see any reset switch on it either. If anyone wants it they can have it cheap as it's just sat there.

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
Yes I have
The 12V fuse on the accessible part of the circuit board is another candidate. Have you checked it with a meter to see if there is 12V on both sides of the fuse? If there is 0V on both sides the fault will possibly lie in the circuits leading to the boiler.

Nov 28, 2012
newtownards
Funster No
MH
Pilote 633m pvc
Exp
As Allanm says the top row of icons disappears when everything is off but you should be able to select from the lower row as shown in his pictures. However I had a similar problem as your friend when my unit was new. The fault was simply that the rotary control knob had slipped too far down the shaft of the controller and this was stopping the push function from selecting anything. Having pulled the knob off the shaft I found all the functions returned to normal, I then put the knob back carefully making sure it was not too far down the shaft. If I push the button too hard it sometimes repeats the problem, I have learned to live with it.
Great to find information on older threads.
This has sorted the "getting less and less responsive" button on mine.
It was getting quite frustrating but now all good.
Thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back