Skipssong

Free Member
Jun 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Hi just joined,

I have a 2020 Twin Supreme 600 SPB.

Does anyone know where the fuse is for the Truma CP Plus 12 supply is? I can't see one related to the CP Plus on the 12v fuse board (under drivers seat). The control panel has gone blank and, on removing it, I can't see 12v on its supply feed. Any ideas?

Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Apart from a supply fuse, which I cant help with but someone with the same van may know, there is a 12v fuse in the electronics beneath the connection cover on the main unit according to my Truma operating instructions (in case the supply fuse when located is found to be ok)

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Skipssong

Free Member
Jun 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Apart from a supply fuse, which I cant help with but someone with the same van may know, there is a 12v fuse in the electronics beneath the connection cover on the main unit according to my Truma operating instructions
Thanks Geoff, the main 12v fuse board is under the drivers seat but there is no fuse there, that I can see, for the Truma CP Control.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 10, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
I have just found that a 10amp fuse marked en route heating (along with other things) is for my controls, this is with a Sargent electrical system but may point you in the right direction with your system.

OP
OP
S

Skipssong

Free Member
Jun 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
I have just found that a 10amp fuse marked en route heating (along with other things) is for my controls, this is with a Sargent electrical system but may point you in the right direction with your system.
Hi Geoff, many thanks again. I have located that fuse but it tests ok so I either have a different fault or there's a different fuse elsewhere.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 10, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Is the other 10amp glass 12v fuse, I mentioned, in the electronics panel under the wiring connection cover on the main Truma heater unit ok ? (there is also another 10amp glass 230v fuse in there but in a different position)

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Skipssong

Free Member
Jun 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Sorted (kinda). Turns out that is a faulty port on the EBL. The power supply to the Truma Control Panel comes off port 20 which is faulty in my 2020 Twin. I've shifted it to a spare port (12) and all is fine. Thanks for the help Geoff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back