Free Member
Jun 14, 2021
Dover, UK
Funster No
MH
Carioca 694
Exp
I'm a newbie
I believe I have c series combi system with only one dial every time I turn the dial the green light comes on followed by the orange light then a clicking noise followed by the red light and the orange light starts to fade and go out the gas is working and full up as is the water can any one help please as buying another boiler is outta the question ( no funds left) all I get from truma is this one is obsulit you got a fault it needs to be seen buy an engineer I'm not gonna lie in not technically minded thanks

Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Is the outlet clear on the outside of the van ? also is there a window over the outlet that is open (I think sometimes a switch is fitted to a window over an outlet to stop it working when open)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Silky60

Free Member
Jun 14, 2021
Dover, UK
Funster No
MH
Carioca 694
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thankz Geoffndee just gona check that now bud

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Silky60

Free Member
Jun 14, 2021
Dover, UK
Funster No
MH
Carioca 694
Exp
I'm a newbie
Have checked that WillH thanks mate sorry new at this ( about last massage read wrong bit ) it's to do with old age memory lost and being total hopeless soz ken

Upvote 0
Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Is gas getting through to your cooker ok with plenty of pressure if not it could be a faulty gas regulator , assuming there is plenty of gas in the bottle , another thing to check is that the leisure battery is not low on power and needing a charge.
Are you sure you only have one dial , mine has two one of which switches operation between gas and 240volts ? If only one dial can you see a model number on the boiler.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back