truma combi (1 Viewer)

blucamp2

Free Member
Oct 28, 2008
Funster No
hi guys i am having problems with my truma combi 6 .. to many to list the van is 2years old in may last year it was in for repair 4/5 times and repaired . on the way to spain this year we had a regulator fault and now just back from spain and turned the heater on to air the van it ran 4 a hour or so and then went on to fault it shows a fault and will not work at all now .. have to say truma have beeen very helpful and will fix the problem today they have extended the warranty by 6 months ... I have not heard of any one else having problems with theirs .....what your exprience of this product

phil

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
We have a Truma Combi 6 and it is now 2 years old, and the only problem we have had was the room thermostat sensor. This was replaced by dealer.

Apart from that it has worked well including some extremely cold weather.

Dave :thumb:

Scotties

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2006
Hi Phil ...

We had exactly the same problem and ended up coming back through France in Jan with NO heating (except for the dog who was very friendly):Smile:.

The main service centre in Valencia were helpful except they did not have a new board (or 6 model with the AC option) and we would have had to wait another week for one to be sent from Germany. According to them they have had numerous vans in with similar problems.

Our dealer back here contacted Truma with the boiler details (18month old) and they hapilly sent out a new one as the software had been superceded several times. It now works a treat.

ps Truma products are guaranteed 2years beyond the vans warranty:thumb:

Hope this helps.

Regards Richard

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back