mike.lamb

Free Member
May 31, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer B668 (2017)
Exp
Hi,

I have the Truma Combi 6 (Gas only) in our 2017 Hymer.

On our last few trips, we've had Error E122H on the control panel, almost always when using the oven / hob and fridge on gas. I'd put it down to too much demand on the gas feed (this did happen with pretty much full tanks) and the issue went away when I wasn't using the oven.

But today (full story of the drama) the error came back and the boiler refuses to ignite even when nothing else is in use. I can hear fans spin up, it attempt to ignite, fail and then shut down.

The tanks are completely full and no issue getting gas to the hob. It's cold out but still a few degrees above freezing, running on LPG from Morrisons in GasLow tanks, so I don't think it's a butane issue.

Any suggestions? Does anyone have issues when running heating / oven / fridge all off gas at the same time? I'm wondering if that's a related issue.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
Seen a thread a little back about butane causing problems at low temps, cant find it atm

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
If running from LPG that you filled in the UK that will be 100%propane so no problem.

If you have the optional Truma bulkhead regulator it's probably faulty.

OP
OP
M

mike.lamb

Free Member
May 31, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer B668 (2017)
Exp
If running from LPG that you filled in the UK that will be 100%propane so no problem.

If you have the optional Truma bulkhead regulator it's probably faulty.
Thanks - yes, UK LPG so good to know.

Will take a look at the regulator tomorrow, anything I can look for or test other than getting a replacement? Limited options for getting it checked out in lockdown!

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Thanks - yes, UK LPG so good to know.

Will take a look at the regulator tomorrow, anything I can look for or test other than getting a replacement? Limited options for getting it checked out in lockdown!
All you can do is replace it with another one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

mike.lamb

Free Member
May 31, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer B668 (2017)
Exp
So this is what I have at the moment - the truma MonoControl combined with the GasLow changeover.

Can I replace both of these with one of these?

tempImageF02x24.png

OP
OP
M

mike.lamb

Free Member
May 31, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer B668 (2017)
Exp
So... I removed the switchover valve and connected one bottle directly to the regulator and it fired up first time. Thanks all for your help identifying the issue.

Unless there are other suggestions, looks like i'll be getting a Truma Duo to replace it.

Thanks!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back