Truma combi 4e error e202h (1 Viewer)

sako

Free Member
May 1, 2021
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Truma combi 4e (2017). When using gas only I get an error message when I turn the heating temperature down on the control panel, the boiler makes a ‘click’ and the fans slow down. I then get an ⚠️ E 202 H. This error message will not clear and the entire system has to be turned off and restarted. I can then start the heating again on gas.
The gas pressure is normal and the boiler will operate with all the cooker burners lit as well as the fridge.
If I turn the control to electric or mixed when I am not connected to electric supply I get a ⚠️ W 45 H message which clears as soon as I switch back to gas only. In fact all error messages clear when the error is rectified except the 202 message.
I do not believe it is a gas pressure issue because the boiler works perfectly on gas until it shuts down so Is this a fault with the PCB in the boiler?

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
202 comes up as gas supply closed? I would think there is a valve that shuts when changing to electric?😊
45 is no230v operating voltage or 230 v fuse defective or overheating protection triggered

Upvote 0
OP
OP
sako

sako

Free Member
May 1, 2021
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
My issue is that when I close down the heating from the control panel or adjust the temperature below the Internal temperature. Instead of just closing down the gas heating, I also get the 202 message after the gas valve has closed (clicked shut).

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back