Truma 4e Boiler problem (1 Viewer)

Willief

Free Member
Sep 24, 2021
Perth, UK
Funster No
MH
2013 Bailey Approach
Hi All, Thank for letting me join the Group, I have a 2013 Bailey Approach 745.
And last weekend the truma 4e combi boiler stopped working no hot water, no heating,
Checked all fuses, Pressed Reset button,
There are no lights on at control panel, I'm sure there is power getting to boiler, Not working on gas either, all other electrics in Motorhome are working, Any suggestions would be much appreciated Thank You

Jul 30, 2015
Barnsley, South Yorks
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail, Tracker FB
Exp
45 yrs Tugging
Does your cooker & fridge still work on gas ??? Then you could have a gas regulator problem When our van
was a few weeks old we went away for weekend everything worked except the heating it was a FAULTY regulator the boiler users more gas than the other things.
cliff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
OP said boiler not working at all( on gas or leccy).
Yes agree regulator could cause it not to work on gas but doubtful if all other gas appliances are working.
However a dodgy regulator would defo not stop it working on leccy.... think he needs to delve a bit deeper.
My gut feeling says something in the control curcuit of boiler has failed stopping everything from working.

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
You need to establish that 240v is present at both the boards, upper and lower. Getting to the fuse in the lower board means removing the protective cover, and all the wires to the top board, so photograph their position BEFORE removing. You can now access the ceramic fuse in the lower. Check voltage both sides of the fuse, or check the fuse with a multi meter or continuity checker.
Turn off all power to the Truma, 240v, + 12v supplies. Turn of the panel as well. If the lower fuse has blown replacing it might promote it to carry out a reboot, or you'll have to do manually on the reset button on the upper panel, hopefully.
Mike
20210909_122851.jpg

Upvote 0

Phileas Fogg

Free Member
Apr 27, 2014
west of the tamar
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Please see my thread already running and updated today. Not what you want to hear but having checked the obvious this is probably a job for an engineer with the right diagnostic equipment. That is the route I have taken and even he is having problems clearing the error codes and finding out what exactly is wrong.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back