TruckNavs (1 Viewer)

Jul 21, 2011
Up’t North West
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
Good Morning
As you may or may not know I have been trying to download the new CoPilot MH. app to replace my existing app without success. CoPilot have informed me a new patch is in process which will elevate the need to use a second email address.
Anyway, I have always used a normal TomTom running along side my iPad CoPilot but I was thinking of buying a cheap Truck Satnav. Has anyone used TruckNavs to purchase one of there’s. I would have gone for a TomTom again but the review on this forum didn’t come out very well.
Regards
Colin

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I think this is a similar unit and cheaper, some funster use these units.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
We had one of those for years in our previous van (new van a built-in one) . It was surprisingly good!

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
Had one of the trucknavs since we got the m/h can't fault it up to now and the supplier (chris salisbury) even puts his phone number on the startup screen he will also put the details of your outfit it it and if you have a problem he is always willing to help for more info www.trucknavs.co.uk,

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Had one of the trucknavs since we got the m/h can't fault it up to now and the supplier (chris salisbury) even puts his phone number on the startup screen he will also put the details of your outfit it it and if you have a problem he is always willing to help for more info www.trucknavs.co.uk,
Isn't that just an Xgody... with iGo mapping?

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
don't know about that but I paid less than £75 for it and has been ok .

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
I bought this one from ebay to be honest the thing decides not to work sometimes and comes with photocopied instructions which were not very clear.I am not very technical and wanted something you can just switch on and use this one you cant so on that basis could not reccomend it .however if you are technical the price is good good size screen i would give it a go .Mine currently is in a drawer and bought a tom tom
I think this is a similar unit and cheaper, some funster use these units.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back