• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD TRIAD 750 CSX 3 WHEEL ELECTRIC SCOOTER FOR ADULTS - WITH A 750W POWERFUL MOTOR & EXTRA LARGE SEAT. (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
TRIAD 750 CSX 3 WHEEL ELECTRIC SCOOTER FOR ADULTS - WITH A 750W POWERFUL MOTOR & EXTRA LARGE SEAT

Suitable for both ABLE BODIED ADULTS & ADULTS WITH LIMITED MOBILITY.

Copy & paste the link below into your browser for more detailed information and to watch a video about this remarkable scooter:

I only took delivery of this fabulous scooter in February of this year but due to my mobility issues worsening, I have had to now buy a totally different scooter. Sadly, I am NOW having to have sell my Triad 750 CSX. So if anyone has been looking to buy one of these highly sought after electric 3 wheel scooters, which are only available from the US, then do not miss out on this extremely rare opportunity to come across one in the UK that is preowned and in such fabulous condition.

I can travel a distance of up to 25 miles on 1 charge but I also purchased an extra lithium battery at a cost of £400 so that I’d always have a fully charged battery available to use.

I ordered it directly from Triad Motion in the USA and I still have the purchase invoice / receipt etc. Obviously, as it was only purchased a few months ago it is still under the manufacturers warranty. Triad offer an excellent after sales service from the USA and have agreed to transfer the warranty to the new owner.

I paid £2180 for this scooter in total which included the cost of the extra lithium battery which as I have stated above cost me an additional £400, the extra large seat with backrest and the upgraded front knobbly all-terrain tyre.

The extra battery is included in the sale and both batteries come with a charger. Having 2 chargers means you can charge both batteries up at the same time.

Triad Motion have customers who order from them all over the world and the UK is one of their biggest overseas markets and all UK sales are shipped out with a battery charger fitted with a 3 Pin UK plug. Please be rest assured there are no issues charging the batteries up here in the UK.

It truly is a wonderful electric scooter and is the best of its kind on the market. Please do confuse the Triad 750 CSX with the cheap foreign imports that look similar to this scooter but do not have the quality, reliability, after sales and reputation of the TRIAD!

Open to offers of around £1,200.

This is a bargain - so please don’t miss out on a GENUINE HARD TO FIND PRE-OWNED TRIAD 750 CSX 3 WHEEL ADULT ELECTRIC SCOOTER.

Last edited:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi Sue, does it pack down smaller to go in the van, as very interested

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I am so sorry that your mobility has worsened.
How does it work over here with these going so much faster than OK mobility scooters?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi there,

So sorry for my delay in responding to your questions mrsambulancekidd & TheBig1 But we’ve been away for the weekend and only just got home.

To answer your question TheBig1: It fits into our motorhome garage but we do have a good size garage. The handlebar folds down to about half it’s height and the seat lifts off easily. If you need exact measurements at all let me know and my husband can measure it for you.

Mrsambulancekidd - the scooter has 3 speed settings and I only ever used the slow setting and kept my speed to around 4mph. I didn’t like taking it on the road so I personally only ever used it on pavements, cycle paths, rally’s and around shopping centres etc. My hubby has driven it at top speed on private land and at motorhome shows and motorhome rally events etc and he said it’s very nippy and great fun. I’m not that brave! lol

If either of you need to ask any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Happy Monday.

Sue x

Last edited:
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Hi there,

So sorry for my delay in responding to your questions mrsambulancekidd & TheBig1 But we’ve been away for the weekend and only just got home.

To answer your question TheBig1: It fits into our motorhome garage but we do have a good size garage. The handlebar folds down to about half it’s height and the seat lifts off easily. If you need exact measurements at all let me know and my husband can measure it for you.

Mrsambulancekidd - the scooter has 3 speed settings and I only ever used the slow setting and kept my speed to around 4mph. I didn’t like taking it on the road so I personally only ever used it on pavements, cycle paths, rally’s and around shopping centres etc. My hubby has driven it at top speed on private land and at motorhome shows and motorhome rally events etc and he said it’s very nippy and great fun. I’m not that brave! lol

If either of you need to ask any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Happy Monday.

Sue x

I would like some measurements as well please, especially the rear wheel height including mudguards in total and the width of rear wheel to wheel..(y)

Many thanks

Garry

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
As soon as my husband is free (he’s sat on computer doing our staff’s wages at the moment) I will get him on the case.

Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
A733984F-D4DA-4EE9-9E59-869256E364E0.jpeg
0B2AC276-2332-4813-9B2D-3590966B6C41.jpeg
As soon as my husband is free (he’s sat on computer doing our staff’s wages at the moment) I will get him on the case.

Sue
Hi Sue, does it pack down smaller to go in the van, as very interested

Here is a photo my husband has taken of it packed down:

Sue

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Garry,

Here are the
measurements as promised:

Handlebar Height Folded: 31” High

Rear Wheel Height Including Mudguards: 14.5”

Wheel to Wheel Width: 30”

Photo attached above of scooter with folded down handlebar and seat removed.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back