"TRAVELWORLD" grand opening (1 Viewer)

TrebleH

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto, Iveco
Cazpaul, my Concorde is the Concerto on the Iveco @ 7mtrs, not the big one but we like it.

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
A grand opening and a huge capital expenditure at a time when the global economy is just about to wobble.

I reckon the bosses of Travelworld are likley to develop a nurveous twitch in the next few months.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wilderbeast

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
Stockton on tees
Funster No
MH
"Hymer duomobil" B634 SL
Exp
Since 2011
Visited yesterday
A good selection of stock covering most permutations of vans
A large site all new and looking very professional didn’t get involved in any negotiations as at the minute just pondering a change and as usual all the extras fitted to our van hold little sway with dealers unless of course on there selling stock
Still enjoyed the mooch

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
What about this @jongood, OK I know it's not N+B but a 6 cylinder in a sub 8.5 metre(y)

Martin

Broken Link Removed
We saw one of those pitched on a favourite Free Loading To@@ser's area ;) a short walk from Camping Villaso, Benidorm, It was in silver, and on Dutch plates. I thought it was a beauty (y) but Rita wasn't keen on it. :( It was there for 2 x days.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
We saw one of those pitched on a favourite Free Loading To@@ser's area ;) a short walk from Camping Villaso, Benidorm, It was in silver, and on Dutch plates. I thought it was a beauty (y) but Rita wasn't keen on it. :( It was there for 2 x days.

Cheers,

Well that has saved you a few quid Jock - be grateful.

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
I went. Was greeted by Julia Bradbury, then wine tasting with Jilly Gooldon + free hog roast. A cheap afternoon out, as I did not spend anything. One N&B Clou Liner + many other moho's to see.
I imagine they got funding from Hymer. The new site is much better located than the Telford one but I wouldn't say a lot bigger. If you go, beware of satnav giving you a run for your money, visiting the industrial estate. The postcode will not get you there (using Google). You need to take the first road left after leaving the motorway island. A few £m worth of new vehicles present. Some p/x vehicles, including a nice Charisma for two.
If you read the web site it says 4 birth, 2 singles over the garage and a drop down double. ;)

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
If you read the web site it says 4 birth, 2 singles over the garage and a drop down double. ;)
Maybe I wasn't paying attention but I thought the Charisma had cupboards all round the front. You could sleep people on the seats, I suppose...

I thought it was quite good value, considering the extras on it. One of very few LHD vehicles there...

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp

Cheers,

Seriously jock, beautiful machine a proper Clou. I still might fall!

Jon

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
What about this @jongood, OK I know it's not N+B but a 6 cylinder in a sub 8.5 metre(y)

Martin

Broken Link Removed

Yes very nice but I'm glad its out of the question due to the transverse double bed!

Oh and I can't afford it!

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Seriously jock, beautiful machine a proper Clou.
Oh, don't I know it Jon..............but it's the "Library Bus" exterior look (as Rita puts it), that puts her off.................................................oh yes, and the price. :rofl:

Cheers,

Jock. ;)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yes very nice but I'm glad its out of the question due to the transverse double bed!

Oh and I can't afford it!
It has been for sale for a while and it could be the transverse rear bed and the lack of front bed that is putting people off, suits us fine other than the transverse bed means that the garage is a bit smaller. Its also a bit over specced for us with two air conditioning units. Should go OK with the 6 cylinder motor(y)

Martin

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
D2540182-0F4A-4C8A-B426-CA124391E2A9.png
FC6BDFF6-58BA-4F38-8528-E948B3F41D11.png
Might say it on web but there’s no drop down bed and also only 3 belted seats not 4! Re Charisma.

Aug 11, 2012
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1975 on and off.
Might say it but I have seen it and hunted for 4th seat belt with salesman and the clue is on photo, only one headrest.Also no drop down bed , cupboards,but table does lower so there may be some way of a making up bed.
Just letting anyone know in case they make a long trip and not as described.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Might say it but I have seen it and hunted for 4th seat belt with salesman and the clue is on photo, only one headrest.Also no drop down bed , cupboards,but table does lower so there may be some way of a making up bed.
Just letting anyone know in case they make a long trip and not as described.
Only one seat belt with that lounge sofa on the left side of the van, did you have a look under the Right hand couch base to see if it had a travel seat, I don't even know if Concorde fit them.

And certainly no "drop down" front bed.

Martin

Aug 11, 2012
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1975 on and off.
Only one seat belt with that lounge sofa on the left side of the van, did you have a look under the Right hand couch base to see if it had a travel seat, I don't even know if Concorde fit them.

And certainly no "drop down" front bed.

Martin
Yes looked but no belt , have noticed one headrest on one on mobile de.
Wouldn’t want @Hotelman coming all the way back from Maroc to view what was described,i’m enjoying the Morrroco thread too much.:)
Re; Charisma

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I have seen other versions of ours where the drop down front bed was never fitted, gives masses of extra cupboard storage and excellent front headroom, it also makes sure you never take any 'extras' away with you :)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
This shows the difference in the left side sofa two belts vs one,

Screenshot 2019-02-21 at 21.33.12.png

OK crap picture but the shape of the cushion is the clue, single belt on left and two on the right.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I have seen other versions of ours where the drop down front bed was never fitted, gives masses of extra cupboard storage and excellent front headroom, it also makes sure you never take any 'extras' away with you :)
That would be our choice David, on both counts.

Martin

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Charisma 850L at TW I think(y)

Martin

Well it looks nice enough, seems like Concorde have finally learnt their lesson, there looks like there is a rubber seal on the outer door instead of one just on the inner.
What a stupid idea the ally outer flange was with no seal, water dripped straight behind this and down the inside of the door as there were no drainage channels either like on the older models.

I am not a fan of newer Concorde construction as opposed to the older models, it has to be said.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Nice one Martin another clue to look out for.
Following your threads in your search does this one tick enough boxes @funflair
NO :LOL:

Good garage and storage under the floor but a few other bits didn't float our boat.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back