LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I like the idea of like minded people travelling together. sometimes it is good to travel with someone who may know the area where you are going and can show you the sights but at a distance, if you know what I mean. if you both want to visit Italy for example and wanted some company but then you wanted to visit a different town then meet up again that night. sometimes it is good especially when you live together 24x7 it is good to have anothers company. certainly it is good for the wife to talk to another woman rather than me all the time. Sort of what is going on in Morocco at the moment. We travelled here together, then some went their own ways, and meet up again down the track, but if you need help or advice you know who to ask, and if you want to travel together you have that option if the other agrees..

Agree 100%, but why have singles only travellers. Thats the bit I dont understand. Are single travellers different in some way than the rest of us. The single travellers I have met have all seemed much the same as the rest of us. Just maybe they are the exception.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I travel alone a lot but I also travel with my Froggy Princess!

It is much better travelling with Frankie but only because she knows I am the Boss and she always does exactly what she's told to... straight away with no arguments... and she never puts garlic on my fried bread.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think it is a great idea for a website...

Much better than one where you can only use 140 characters per post... I wonder how many folk said that would never work... :winky:

JJ :Cool:

muzo48

Free Member
Nov 26, 2014
TYRKEY
Funster No
MH
Don`t own yet
Exp
I`m newbie
I am new here, me and wife plan to travel in South France next year, for 10 days, we haven`t MH yet, but would like to join other couples in part of our journey in and around France, that will be good opportunity for us to experince such kind of trips.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I was hoping to find love at one of the meets......as long as the wife dont find out!!!!:giggle:

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
Sister asked can I come with (in her motorhome) when driving Calais to Benidorm a few years ago, by the time we got to Reims I had enough, what with flashing me to stop , going to slow, not keeping up and then when we did stop moaned about, driving on the "wrong side" of the road, forigners bad driving and then site prices.
I told that the next day I would be driving to Dax (campsite we like) and if she could not keep up then I would leave behind.
We left at 8;30 she was not ready so left her there ! best move yet as she turned around and haeded north, had a few weeks in France before heading home.
We on the other headed into sunny Spain and had a great time, no looking in the mirrors wondering where she was ! Bliss really enjoyed our trip/holidays.
Best thing I ever did as she has never asked or come back with us.
Btw she is ok when in the UK !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back