Free Member
Jan 28, 2019
S.E.Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Devon Aztec XL PVC
Exp
Since 2015
I have recently been diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation, and as my annual travel insurance is due for renewal, and in anticipation of the travel restrictions to Spain and France being lifted, I have decided to renew and declared the condition to my insurer, this more than doubled the premium. I have been looking around for alternative, all are more than I have been paying, which is to be expected, but all seem to limit the trip length, to typically 31 or 56 days whereas my current insurer, LV, allows a trip length of 90 days, which coincidentally may be all we can go for next year!
So, can anyone recommend an insurer who allows 90 day trips, hopefully at a reasonable premium.

Ed 57

Free Member
Jan 10, 2018
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1987 but Still learning
I am in permanent AF, and also use Staysure who are very competitive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 4, 2013
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
IH 600RD
Exp
Since 2017
I went on line for a quote from Staysure and the following day received an e mail offering 15% off plus 15 months for the price of 12 . Rang them to make sure I had filled everything in correctly on my original on line application and they added £9 for my enlarged prostate which I hadn't declared . Finished up paying £152.40 for 15 months UK and Europe fully comprehensive multi trip cover for myself aged 74 and my wife aged 67. Maximum of 35 days one trip for me as over 71 . Up to age 70 is 50 days max. I now have to read through the 48 pages of small print to see precisely what isn't covered. I nominated to start the policy on 25th July so covered until 24 th October 2021. Apparently I can add to this cover if wanted to travel worldwide but cannot reduce the cover . Hopefully we won't need it but I'm happy with that price. I should add I don't have Atrial Fibrillation .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back